We offer a complete range of Plumbing, Heating and Gas services for residential and commercial clientele:
- Housing Co-Ops
- Property Management Firms
- Apartment Block-Building Owners-Landlords
- Care Facility / Special Needs
Our team can solve any plumbing or hot water heating problem in residential, multi-residential, or commercial settings.
Unlike some plumbing companies, we have no standing travel time charge or gas surcharge. A truck charge is levied if/when incidentals are used such as screws, rags, garbage bags, glue, solder, acetylene, etc.
TrinityPHG Inc. has been in business for five years. We carry third party liability insurance and our company is in good standing with Worksafe, BC Safety Authority, and City of Vancouver.
We currently have an established and loyal clientele, which include many Co-ops, Strata buildings and several professional Property Management firms. We would be happy to provide references at your request.
The environment matters to us
We try to do our part to lessen our impact on the environment. Here are some of the things we do:
- Conserve water with fixture and appliance choices
- Never use enviromentally harmful chemicals on drains
- We have a standing office recycling program
- We recycle all scrap metals
- Employees are encouraged to be enviromentally friendly
- We contribute to several environmental agencies.
We give back
As a local small business, we try to give back to the community. Here are some of the things we do:
- Advocate for Co-op housing (members)
- Contribute to the Salvation Army Christmas Drive
- Contribute to local organizations on the DTES
- Support and volunteer with Big Brothers of Greater Vancouver.