Plumber / Mechanical
$90 - $95/hour
OT (after 4:30pm): $135 - $142.50/hour, Stat Holiday: $180 - $190/hour
Emergency call-outs occurring after 10pm (or running past 10pm) will be billed at Double Time or more should it be a Statutory Holiday.
OT (after 4:30pm): $90/hour, Stat Holiday: $120/hour
OT (after 4:30pm): $60/hour, Stat Holiday: $80/hour
At Trinity Plumbing’s discretion, small jobs may be scheduled at regular rates. Any emergency call-outs will be charged at overtime.
Drain Machine Charges
- Small drain, handy electric
- 2" or larger stacks, junior rooter
- 3" or larger stacks/sewers, senior rooter
Pipe Freezing Equipment
Video Drain Inspection
Underground Pipe Locator
Hot Water Tanks
- 40 gallon electric, basic Re+Re, all Inc
- 40 gallon gas, basic Re+Re, all Inc
- 50 gallon electric, basic Re+Re, all Inc
- 50 gallon gas, basic Re+Re, all Inc
- 6 years warranty against leakage/1 year parts
- Cost of permit/pulling permit extra if requested
- New valves, drain pans, etc. if required, are charged as extra
- Under extraordinary conditions such as excessive stairs, an extra fee of $75 or more may be applied for a helper
Hot Water Tanks Under Warranty
- Basic Re+Re
Truck Supply Charge
Will be added when disposables/incidentals are used: rags, garbage bags, glue, screws, etc. and is usually $25+.
DISCLAIMERS: Please read
* Minimum charges apply.
** Travel time will be billed as required.
*** Rates are subject to change.
**** Due to the very nature of drain/sewer cleaning and pre-existing variables including misuse, roots, broken lines etc. ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEE/WARRANTY is available on blocked drains and all charges will apply regardless of results.
***** Non-Account customers are required to provide deposit/full payment before commencing work.